Thursday, May 1, 2014

Minima - Audio Circuits

With my prototype Minima CPU Module working (see update at bottom of a previous post), I have returned my attention to the Audio sections of the Transceiver. But, I still do NOT enjoy building Audio circuits - the capacitor are just too big :-).

For me, audio circuits are as boring as power supplies.

But, maybe there is room for some adventure and intrigue by implementing an alternate circuit with some very small modern parts. Also, there may be an opportunity to multi-purpose some of the circuit elements. I am just now starting to explore this idea. What ever I build, it will be compatible with the original Minima circuit.

More information will follow.

I will probable eventually build the Minima Audio circuit as originally published.

--

1 comment: