Sunday, September 16, 2012

More Local 3D Views

I have been playing some more with Cross-Eye 3D photos. This time the subject is the view out of my loft window. The lighting is not very good, but there are two Deer in the frame. They are very small and seen; below, and slightly to the right of the closest branch of the foreground tree. One is forward a little and laying down, the other is standing a little further back, looking over her left shoulder.
Deer Seen From My Loft
Sep 16, 2012
If I had known the deer were in the shot, I would have tried to use some zoom.

I found a easy way to take the two photos, slide the camera along a small angle of wood or something that is stable. My camera sits nicely and square against a supporting back lip. Between the two shots, I slid the camera about 3 or 4 inches.

Note: if you do not look at this in 3D, you may not determine the branch that I refereed to and therefore may not be able to see the Deer.

Here is an interesting Cross-Eye 3D Video that may help explain the viewing technique.


UPDATE:

Fall is in the air:
Nov 2, 2012
Nov 8, 2012
Nov 15, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 13:15
Dec 18, 2012 10:00
First Snow


--

No comments:

Post a Comment