Sunday, October 9, 2011

Teensy Test Jig Schmatic

Here is the Teensy Test Jig Schematic that I am using for the programs shown in previous posts.

Teensy Test Jig
Teensy  Test Jig Schematic
Rev: F
Teensy Test Jig - In Fritzing Format
Note: The Rotary Ecoders are show as "Trimmer Pots" with two extra pins at the top for the push button switch, the encoder part is not available in the Fritzing Library, I may need to create a custom part. I have updated the Fritzing diagram above - I had to build a custom Fritzing Rotary Encoder part.

I had to re upload the schematic, the first and second were flawed.

Note: The Photo, Schematic, and the Fritzing view are NOT all "exactly" the same.

This is a "work-in-progress" project.

--

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eldon,
    I'd be interested to see how the project progresses..
    George

    ReplyDelete