Thursday, July 23, 2009

Setting Up this Blog

I worked a lot of the day on setting up this Blog, something that I have been planning to do for a long time. I am surprised how easy it is setting up a blog with Google's blogspot.com . Somethings are much different than I would like, that is because, only set of standard templates can be used - but it is free!

Thanks Google!

Using email to post to the blog is very easy (as with this post), the only thing I have to do is create the post (with photos as necessary) in a mail client with a subjuect line (the title) and mail it to a secret email address "your_login.somesecret @ blogger.com". It could not be easier!

Google's blogspot allows you to have more than one blog, in my case; one for my Amateur Radio stuff, and one for my Ranch blog.

Now all I have to do is, try to keep them up-to-date.

Note: if you make a mistake, you can edit your posts online.

No comments:

Post a Comment